|Banner Standards Management|
|Purpose of Modification|
|Summary of Modification for PERV100
Version 7.1.a - This is the SCT Banner baseline Veterans Report that has been modified by OUS. The baseline report provides a list of veteran employees working in government pre-defined skill code categories. OUS has modified the program as follows:
1. do not display temporary workers belonging to employee classes UW and TS.
2. added a parameter to provide individual detail on the report - Y/N
3. include position class and employee class in the detail portion of the report.
4. changed definition for the veteran status in the detail report section
5. added a "special disabled veteran" column
6. added columns for posn/suff
7. shortened the size of "name" and "job category" fields to make room for the new fields.
Contact: Controller's Division